Monday, May 28, 2012

Shakin' It


I heard about Alabama Shakes about this time last year, and have been dying ever since to see them play.  It seems like every time they come to town I'm on vacation. Their debut album came out in early april (a must listen).  Between that and the songs I got my hands on a while back, which have been on permanent repeat in my house,  they have got me jonesin' to see them even more!  They are absolutely AMAZING and I'm sure they are even better live!  Good news people... They are playing The Summer Stage in The Park next month.  June 24th @ 3p-7p in Central Park and now for the best part........IT'S FREEEEEEEE!! WOOT WOOT! See Ya There!

Sparkle Sparkle
           &
Don't Forget To Shine!

XX
-B

SIDENOTE: Photo is from The Shakes website

No comments:

Post a Comment